Terms of service
Article 1 (Application)
Article 2 (Registration for Use)
2. If the Company determines that the applicant has any of the following reasons, the Company may not approve the application for registration, and shall not be obligated to disclose the reasons for such denial.
1. The applicant has provided false information when applying for registration.
3. In any other cases in which the Company deems the registration of use to be inappropriate.
Article 3 (Management of User ID and Password)
1. The User shall manage his/her user ID and password for the Service at his/her own responsibility.
2. User shall not, under any circumstances, transfer or lend User ID and password to a third party, or share them with a third party. When a user logs in with the same combination of user ID and password as the registered information, the Company shall consider the use of the Service to be by the user who has registered the user ID.
3. The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the use of a user ID and password by a third party, except in the case of willful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of the Company.
Article 4 (Purchase Agreement)
1. A purchase agreement for this service shall be formed when a user makes an application for purchase to Minebea and Minebea notifies the user that it has accepted the application. Ownership of the product shall be transferred to the user when the Company delivers the product to the delivery company.
2. Minebea may cancel the purchase agreement described in the preceding paragraph without prior notice to the user if any of the following events occurs
1.If the user violates these Terms and Conditions
2. If the product delivery is not completed because the delivery address is unknown or the user is absent for a long period of time
3. In any other cases where the Company deems that the relationship of trust between the Company and the user has been damaged.
3. The method of payment, delivery, cancellation of purchase orders, return of products, and other matters related to the Service shall be determined separately by the Company.
Article 5 (Intellectual Property Rights)
The copyrights or other intellectual property rights to photographs of products and other content (hereinafter referred to as "Content") provided through the Service belong to the Company, Content providers, and other legitimate right holders, and the User may not reproduce, reprint, modify, or make any other secondary use of them without permission.
Article 6 (Prohibited Matters)
In using the Service, the User shall not engage in any of the following acts
1. Acts that violate laws and regulations or public order and morals
2. Actions related to criminal acts
3. Acts that infringe on copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights contained in the Service
4. Acts that destroy or interfere with the functions of the Company's servers or network
5. Commercial use of information obtained through this service
6. Acts that may interfere with the operation of our services.
7. Acts of gaining unauthorized access or attempting to do so.
8. Act to collect or accumulate personal information of other users.
9. Act to impersonate other users.
10. Act to provide benefits directly or indirectly to antisocial forces in relation to our services.
11. Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate.
Article 7 (Suspension of this Service, etc.)
1. MEDIASEE reserves the right to suspend or discontinue all or part of the Service without prior notice to the user in the event that MEDIASEE deems any of the following to exist
1. When performing maintenance, inspection, or updating of computer systems related to the Service
2.When provision of the Service becomes difficult due to force majeure such as earthquake, lightning, fire, power outage, or natural disasters
3. When computers or communication lines are shut down due to an accident
4. In any other cases in which the Company deems it difficult to provide this Service.
2. The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage incurred by the User or a third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of the Service, regardless of the reason.
Article 8 (Restriction of Use and Cancellation of Registration)
1. In any of the following cases, MEDIASEE may, without prior notice, restrict a user's use of the Service in whole or in part, or terminate the user's registration as a user.
2. When it is found that there is a false fact in the registration information
3. In the event that the credit card submitted by the user as a means of payment is suspended.
4. In the event of default in payment of fees and other obligations.
5. When there is no response to communications from the Company for a certain period of time
6. In the event that the user has not used the service for a certain period of time since the last use of the service
7. In any other cases in which the Company deems the use of the Service inappropriate.
2. The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the user as a result of actions taken by the Company in accordance with this Article.
Article 9 (Withdrawal from Membership)
The User may withdraw from the Service by following the prescribed withdrawal procedure.
Article 10 (Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer of Liability)
1. The Company does not warrant that the Service will be free from defects in fact or in law (including, but not limited to, defects in safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, validity, fitness for a particular purpose, security, etc., errors or bugs, or infringement of rights). We do not guarantee that the Service will be free from defects (including, but not limited to, errors, bugs, infringements of rights, etc.).
2. We shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the user as a result of this service. However, in the event that any contract between the Company and a user (including the Terms of Service) is not in compliance with the Consumer Contract Act, the Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the user as a result of the Service. However, this disclaimer does not apply if the contract between the Company and the user regarding the Service (including this Agreement) is a consumer contract as defined in the Consumer Contract Act, but even in such a case, the Company shall not be liable for default or tort due to the negligence (excluding gross negligence) of the Company. However, even in such a case, the Company shall not be liable for any damage arising from special circumstances (including cases where the Company or the User foresaw or could have foreseen the occurrence of damage) among damages caused to the User due to default or tort caused by the negligence (excluding gross negligence) of the Company. We shall not be liable for any damages arising out of special circumstances (including cases in which we or the user foresaw or could have foreseen the occurrence of damages).
3. The Company shall not be liable for any transactions, communications, or disputes between the User and other Users or third parties in connection with the Service.
Article 11 (Change of Service Contents, etc.)
The Company may change the contents of the Service or discontinue providing the Service without notice to the User, and shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User as a result of such changes or discontinuation.
Article 13 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 14 (Notification or Communication)
Notification or communication between a user and SBM shall be made in a manner determined by SBM. Unless a user notifies us of a change in his/her contact information in accordance with a method separately determined by us, we will assume that the currently registered contact information is valid and send notices or communications to that information, which will be deemed to have reached the user at the time they are sent.
Article 15 (Prohibition of Assignment of Rights and Obligations)
The User may not assign his/her position in the Service Agreement or rights or obligations under the Service Agreement to a third party or offer them as collateral without prior written consent of the Company.
Article 16 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
2. In the event of any dispute arising in connection with the Service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of the Company's head office shall be the court of exclusive jurisdiction.